Happy Thanksgiving!

Go Back   hybrids.jp > General Discussion > Back Alley
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2008, 08:43 AM   #61
colt45
<10MPG or Bust!

Location: Cincinnati, the city that almost murdered T.I., haha
Send a message via AIM to colt45

So im putting those heads on with a ms4 cam,a fast 95mm intake/tb and putting these borla xr1 3 inch race mufflers on it and its done..

forgot to mention i got a pro fogger nitrous kit. Looking for a really good, not rediculously priced progressive controler. Its jetted at 150. With under 2500lbs id assume it wont hook up with 600+ to the wheels.haha

this interior sucks balls so i sold my old bmx bike on craigs list and got a little jackpot to spend. lol
this seat in black

this steering wheel on a slim nrg hub. but throw the tickle me elmo horn button in the toilet.

making an adapter that bolts to the pro5.0 shifter and bringing it up to steering wheel like slater's old shifter design did. With a delrin c5r shift knob on top of it.like so...

i need a rear view. I had one of those 400mm broadway convex non tinted ones in my ek and i loved it. I want something that does not attach to the stock bracket though. Its pretty rickety and id rather have one of those huge ones. Like a huge single one though. Im not into those fun house multiple mirror ones, id prefer a convex one. I know alot of you guys roadrace and so forth, so if you can suggest any items ive chosen from different manufacturers if its cheaper let me know. This car will prolly require a helmet most times i drive it so i was contemplating a hans seat with the helmet/head bolsters. I still want to drive it on the street though so i think i may get the seat i chose. Plus omp is pretty affordable compared to some ricearoni bride ones or somethin. I just need to be held in a little better so i dont die too quickly.

my friend took some pictures of the demon today. heres the outcome......

-2 da morg

p.s. my dude is making me somthing kinda like this idea....

haha. the morbid-ness is great with soccer moms. priceless reactions when they see it

Last edited by colt45; 07-16-2008 at 09:12 AM.
colt45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:44 AM   #62
HondaTwinCam
gangster white walls

Send a message via AIM to HondaTwinCam

HondaTwinCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:07 AM   #63
colt45
<10MPG or Bust!

my dude said i should get one of those red light things in my intercooler hood scoop. But night rider is like the chilmo version of my hearse. This shit was built to slaughter riceboys, not to pick up dudes with .

haha
Old 07-16-2008, 10:14 AM   #64
TeamNextGen
TMG.jp member

straight Mad Max!love it.all you need is some flame throwers and retractable metal spikes.
Chris
Old 07-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #65
colt45
<10MPG or Bust!

have you ever seen the stephen king movie the night flyer

its about this dude in a cape that flys a flat black cesna into small town private airports and murders everyone then flys away into the night. His shits got curtains on it and its super murdered out. that was some of my inspiration. I mean i was drunk when i saw it the first time so generally it was funnier. But yea
Old 07-16-2008, 04:55 PM   #66
Katman
FF Technical TheRapist

Send a message via AIM to Katman

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaTwinCam View Post

x2

FFS | FFS MySpace | FFS Vimeo | FFS TECHNET | FFS ECU SERVICES | MR KATMAN
Katman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:01 PM   #67
pozzi
i'm tuff

Send a message via ICQ to pozzi Send a message via AIM to pozzi Send a message via Yahoo to pozzi

okay...the crown royal shizams on the B pillars are CLASSIC!!!

def a murder wagon.

but if rice does it kill, why for art there fart can spec exhaust?

AN600 F/S...check it!

"Rainbows and sunshine are not the specialty of this forum." SK

When did perception become reality??!?
out of step...with the world.

pozzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:14 PM   #68
colt45
<10MPG or Bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pozzi View Post
okay...the crown royal shizams on the B pillars are CLASSIC!!!

def a murder wagon.

but if rice does it kill, why for art there fart can spec exhaust?
initially that was to deceive and attract the rb realm. "ohh dawg take off your ny flat bill and look at that rx up they with the n1, go see if hes got a blow off and wants to run em"

anymore tho, its just dork. ive got borla xr1 race mufflers for it. i just dont want to dick with it till i do the rear end incase it does not line up with what ive done. I want to tuck it way up in there so you cant see it from the side.

Honestly with collectors plates, i may just run turndowns after the x pipe. fuckem... haha

I try not to drive this at daytime. Its better just taking it out at night and sitting on the highway and waiting for hid kits in the distance. fire it up and just wait till they pass. pull up next to them and they dont even notice if i keep it quiet. Then slaughter them all over the pavement rip away, and pull back off and wait for the next one.

Its better when theres cruise inns. then i can just sit down the street and wait for them to go race. whoever wins, just pull up next to them and destroy them. Never pull in to talk tho, just vanish into the night like the dildo night flyer dude. hahaha

shits fun though, so who cares. Not nearly enough power tho. I want to set my sights on liter bikes and the infamous riceboy unicorns (skylines, supras, ad anything that looks nice).
Old 07-16-2008, 06:44 PM   #69
nonsense
devils advocate

Send a message via AIM to nonsense

you need this bumper sticker

Old 07-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #70
colt45
<10MPG or Bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsense View Post
you need this bumper sticker

oh thats tyte where do i buy that shit right this instant
Old 07-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #71
colt45
<10MPG or Bust!

http://cgi.ebay.com/SILENT-SIREN-GRI...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Two-Side...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 07-16-2008, 09:49 PM   #72
HondaTwinCam
gangster white walls

Send a message via AIM to HondaTwinCam

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt45 View Post
I try not to drive this at daytime. Its better just taking it out at night and sitting on the highway and waiting for hid kits in the distance. fire it up and just wait till they pass. pull up next to them and they dont even notice if i keep it quiet. Then slaughter them all over the pavement rip away, and pull back off and wait for the next one.
This reminds me of "Death Proof" for some reason.

Quote:
shits fun though, so who cares. Not nearly enough power tho. I want to set my sights on liter bikes and the infamous riceboy unicorns (skylines, supras, ad anything that looks nice).
Look on youtube for videos of some dude named Darien's (I think?) 240Z w/ 'mericun V8 powah... It was FI fo sho, don't 'member if it was blown or snail'd tho...
HondaTwinCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:24 PM   #73
killer_b
ʇǝsdn ǝɯ ʇǝb ʇ,uop

Send a message via AIM to killer_b Send a message via MSN to killer_b Send a message via Skype™ to killer_b

Darius
Old 07-16-2008, 11:56 PM   #74
nonsense
devils advocate

Quote:
oh thats tyte where do i buy that shit right this instant
http://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/...oval/157200992
Old 07-18-2008, 10:55 AM   #75
colt45
<10MPG or Bust!

I think im going to get a cage. The chassis is really starting to creak.

May end up getting a fat nasty one if drabbag can talk dave p into doing it.

I can get a lightweight chromolly tubing kit from s&w for a 10 point with dual door x bars and a x brace in the back and all the front end triangulated gussets. its under a grand. I need to sell this little civic thing and concentrate on just one death trap though. jesus... too much carrrrssssss haha...

Does anyone know if s&w cages blow or do they come pre notched and what not? There used to be like a fia certified nascar sidebar prefab cage on safedrives.com that you could even get the window/a pillar hole stamped gussets and everything. Its not on there anymore. Just those autopower things. Those deals hang down too far cause they are made for interior panels. I threw all that trash in the garbage already. If i did a nascar sidebar though, id have to get rid of my up and down glass in the doors which sucks balls cause its like 9000 degrees inside with those headers right there cooking you like an egg. But those doors are pretty heavy. i bet i could shed alot of weight there

Last edited by colt45; 07-18-2008 at 11:00 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:27 PM   #76
TeamNextGen
TMG.jp member

Quote:
I think im going to get a cage. The chassis is really starting to creak.

May end up getting a fat nasty one if drabbag can talk dave p into doing it.

I can get a lightweight chromolly tubing kit from s&w for a 10 point with dual door x bars and a x brace in the back and all the front end triangulated gussets. its under a grand. I need to sell this little civic thing and concentrate on just one death trap though. jesus... too much carrrrssssss haha...

Does anyone know if s&w cages blow or do they come pre notched and what not? There used to be like a fia certified nascar sidebar prefab cage on safedrives.com that you could even get the window/a pillar hole stamped gussets and everything. Its not on there anymore. Just those autopower things. Those deals hang down too far cause they are made for interior panels. I threw all that trash in the garbage already. If i did a nascar sidebar though, id have to get rid of my up and down glass in the doors which sucks balls cause its like 9000 degrees inside with those headers right there cooking you like an egg. But those doors are pretty heavy. i bet i could shed alot of weight there
the S&W cages are mostly pre-cut.some tubes are pre notched,and most all are longer than needed so you can cut to length.
it's about as good as it gets for a pre bent cage.
Chris
Old 07-18-2008, 12:55 PM   #77
pozzi
i'm tuff

Send a message via ICQ to pozzi Send a message via AIM to pozzi Send a message via Yahoo to pozzi

if you're looking for a well built, easily installed weld-in cage, see this thread here.

Kirk Racing is the last word in prebuilt cages IMO.

they supply you with bottom plates and everything needed, sans a welder and angle grinder.

great company to work with too!

AN600 F/S...check it!

Old 07-18-2008, 12:58 PM   #78
nonsense
devils advocate

EDIT ^^ damn you beat me to the punch Pozzi

Have you checked with Kirk Racing

They supposedly have cage kits too.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:06 PM   #79
pozzi
i'm tuff

yep...Kirk > atow-powder crap X 235,089,897^90

even their bolt in cages are pretty nice (although I hate their placement of the rear downbars on a 88-91 EF HB-that's unless they changed them from their design from ~98).

AN600 F/S...check it!

Old 07-18-2008, 06:18 PM   #80
colt45
<10MPG or Bust!

http://www.cincystreetscene.com/foru...ad.php?t=45596

none of these queers even know its me cause i dont roll the window down when they want to talk and they cant see in. I guess they think that i want to join their car club or something?

haha
I think the del sol was racing me, i dont know. dood got ghosted on tho. I was shifting at 3800 just swiftly driving normal, and i think he was all the way in it. lol. The sentra dude, i think hes just making up riceboy spotlight stories cause i didnt even drive that car today.

im thinking more the s&w. its nice its a little longer. Id like to tuck it up as close as i can to the body of the car since i have no interior. And possibly move the halo back as much as i can so i dont dousche my head on the bars. This is a street car, so i cant have some hillbill autopower tractor supply company bolts sticking out of tubes 3 inches from my face.

Not to mention, those deals are heavy as hell, and they just spraypaint them with black gloss spraypaint and put a sticker on them. Ive been to their shop in socal. blue flame kinda cars there, and a bunch of welded roll bars hanging in a tree out back with black cans of spraypaint sitting on the curb when i was there. Most of them look like shit because they wrap them in plastic for shipping with the paint still wet. Maybe its changed, but either way, not into em. Id trust it maybe to hang some starter coats on or something, but not to richard petty barrel roll off the highway death racing riceboys with. Dont get me wrong, they do their job just fine. Id just assume theres a reason cars this fast need nhra certified cages not monkey barzz

I do try to keep it sane on the street most times, but its hard. the gas pedal iis like a heroin filled syringe and there is an abundance of beef and cheddars (rb's) in my area.

Last edited by colt45; 07-18-2008 at 06:42 PM.

Tags
build thread, penis tuck, rip colt